Monday, October 17, 2011

Enjoy the ride


Hello all my lovely friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. Ours had a few ups and downs, but overall it was a surprisingly productive weekend around here. Although I'm currently battling an intense flare up with my Crohn's, I was finally able to get around to hanging up these little jewels in my dining room.

Now before you think I might have a little problem let me remind you that I work at a restaurant and that's where most of these corks are from.

These letters couldn't be easier to make! I simply cut the basic letter shape out of thick cardstock then hot glued my corks to the cardboard. The finished letters are about 10 inches high and are able to either stand on their own or be hung on the wall. They do, however, take forever to make! Then again maybe that's just because I'm a perfectionist and have to find just the right cork for each spot.

Hopefully I will have some finished photos of the dining room to share soon but I have a few other things to wrap up first, like this darn flare up!


& plentiful corks

1 comment:

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...