Friday, July 1, 2011

Good morning my lovely friends, How is everyone today?
I'm certainly doing better, now that I've gotten in contact with a blog designer and will soon have a fancy schmancy new blog!
Our weather has been gorgeous the last few days and I am so energized by it that I'm tackling all sorts of projects. 
Yesterday I started sanding this desk I got for free from my neighbor

 yeah it certainly does not look like much now but it's sturdy and will work out great for the boys room. which reminds me as soon as I get the mountain of donation toys and clothing dealt with I'll finally show you the room.


All with the help of my trusty bat wielding sidekick!


I cannot wait to get my house back in order since I decided to clean out every closet and re arrange all my furniture this last week. 
I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th! I cannot believe Jess and I BOTH have the day off. we'll be BBQing on the back deck all day and I cannot wait!

Peace & Primer in my hair!


1 comment:

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...