Friday, March 25, 2011

Cozy


It's storming today and I cannot take pictures of my fab guest room/ crafting space conversion. The weather outlook is all black skies and rain for about the next hundred years so I doubt I'll get good enough light to ever take my photos, which means you'll probably end up looking at so-so photos of my new room, eh.

I figured I'd share a photo of my cozy bedroom with you instead. It's that kind of day that makes me want to go back to bed, which I think I'll do as soon as I finish up here...I love my bed, if I had to equate it to a food it would be whipped cream!

I just submitted a fewof these photos photos to my favorite new blog Favorite Paint Colors. If you haven't checked out Kristen's blog yet you should hop on over, and maybe even submit a few of your own faves.





I hope you all have a wonderful day!


Peace is a good book and a cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A kind word always brightens my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...